Monday, May 5, 2008

Back when football was football...

...a guy writing one blog post every six months would have been shot for posting pictures like this. My family is going to hell in a handbasket.

First this:

from Zimm's Blog

...so what's next? It's gotta be this:


mad Photoshop skillz, yo!

What's next? Eric eating mushrooms? Corey deciding that 99-cent-a-foot-linoleum from Menard's is the wave of the future? No, wait -- both of them going vegan! Yeah, that's it.

I move to California and all hell breaks loose. More updates to follow.

2 comments:

The Zimm said...

I'm Hurt! How dare you put a digitally altered green bay shirt that close to me! Had you had put an Air Force shirt on me, now THAT would have been mean!

The Zimm said...

By the way, I am very insulted by the free use of the 'V' word on you web site!! Remember, I am a card carrying member of PETA (people eating tasty animals)